Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Contact 01
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Galerie d’images
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Apple 2022 App Store Award Winners Announced, BeReal Named App of the year novembre 30, 2022Apple has announced its list of 2022 App Store Award winners in the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Watch categories across apps and games available on the Apple App Store. The list of app winners includes BeReal, the GoodNotes 5, MacFamilyTree 10, ViX, and Gentler Streak. Meanwhile game winners on the list includes Apex Legends Mobile, […]
- Android Auto Material You Design Now Available in Latest Beta App: Report novembre 30, 2022Android Auto app is finally receiving the new Material You design in the beta channel, as per a report. The new update reportedly brings in a redesigned UI and some extra features that're found in the Settings menu. The Android Auto beta app version 8.6 is available for those who enrolled in the beta program.
- Twitter Not Safer Under Elon Musk Leadership, Says Former Head of Trust and Safety novembre 30, 2022Twitter is not safer under its new owner Elon Musk, says the company’s former head of trust and safety Yoel Roth. Roth who resigned from the social networking website earlier this month has helped steer the social media platform through several watershed decisions including the move to permanently suspend its most famous user, former US […]
- Bullitt, MediaTek to Launch Smartphone With Two-Way Satellite Messaging in 2023 novembre 30, 2022Bullitt and MediaTek have partnered up to launch a smartphone with two-way satellite messaging technology in the first three months of 2023. The undisclosed handset will be equipped with MediaTek's 3GPP non-terrestrial network (NTN) chipset. Both companies have been working on this technology for the last 18 months.
- iQoo Neo 7 SE Confirmed to Pack 5,000mAh Battery, 120W Charging Support novembre 30, 2022iQoo Neo 7 SE, the upcoming smartphone from iQoo, will pack a 5,000mAh battery and offer 120W fast charging support. The Chinese company has also claimed that the dual cell battery can charge from zero to 60 percent in just 10 minutes. The smartphone is scheduled to launch in China on December 2.
- Brazil’s Crypto Bill Gets Nod From Chamber of Deputies Ahead of Approval From Financial Executive Branch novembre 30, 2022Brazil’s crypto bill has bagged a long overdue approval from the Brazilian Chamber of Deputies. The bill proposes to set up an internal committee that would keep crypto activities under check.
- Wednesday Surpasses Stranger Things 4 Record With Most Watched Hours in a Week novembre 30, 2022Wednesday is celebrating a record-breaking debut on Netflix, racking up 341.23 million viewed hours. With these figures, the Jenna Ortega-led series has surpassed Stranger Things 4’s record of 335 million hours in a week. The supernatural comedy series also stars Catherine Zeta-Jones and Luis Guzmán in recurring roles, as her parents. All eight episodes of […]
- PS Plus December Games Tipped to Include Mass Effect Legendary Edition, More novembre 30, 2022PlayStation Plus’ monthly trio of free games might have leaked early. As per a report from Dealabs, the December lineup for PS Plus includes Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant, and Divine Knockout (DKO). The games will reportedly be available starting December 6, to subscribers of the PS Plus Essential, Extra, and Deluxe/ Premium plans.
- Ripple, Bitcoin Cash Delisted by Coinbase Wallet Due to ‘Low Usage’: Details novembre 30, 2022Coinbase has delisted Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum Classic (ETC), as well as Stellar Lumen (XLM), ending support for these cryptocurrencies on its wallet service, starting December 5. The company, has however, assured the holders of these altcoins that their assets will not be lost even after they are delisted from the bunch of […]
- Telcos Seek Regulatory Framework to Levy Usage Charge on OTT Communication Services novembre 30, 2022Cellular Operators' Association of India (COAI) said that over-the-top (OTT) players should pay telcos for using their network. The industry body has written to the government to set up a licensing and regulatory framework to charge a usage fee from big OTT players.